Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 already?!?

I have majorly neglected this blog... My sincerest apologies. We have been sick since a few days after Christmas and we are finally getting better! Hallelujah!

I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful and I promise many interesting blogs for the next year to come. I am working on a project that will be finished soon... A wooden toy box for my friend's niece. I made her a cute sign with her name on it last year.

Keep checking back and see what many things we will be doing this year. My New Year's resolutions are interesting and include a new craft every month (in bulk to sell at the tree farm and tractor and truck shows too). I will blog about anything and everything involving them... So I hope you won't get too bored!

Have a great Monday night and I will talk with y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment