Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 3

Wow! What a day... I worked on a few projects this morning and took Abigail (my daughter) to het Grandpa so I could work on a few tedious things today.

I made candles (the Carolina Sapphire ones aren't my favorite) and molded and baked the clay items. These are much more difficult than I expected and my hands are KILLING me! My husband came by and we went hunting at the farm... with no luck. All we saw was a cat. Seriously??

Tonight,  we went to eat at Grandma and Grandpa's (my wonderful in-laws) and I got a crash course in using a sewing machine. How pitiful that I don't even know how to do that? Well, no longer! I am armed and ready thanks to my fantastic mother-in-law, Sandy. Maybe now I can do something with all the fabric I bought so long ago...

Tomorrow, I am conquering my "new" sewing machine (thank you, Sandy!) and decorating tea towels and linen napkins! So pumped to see how this works out!!!

'Night, y'all!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment