Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Days 6-8

Whew! These last few days have been crazy... Saturday, I did school work, went to a wedding and worked on Christmas Shoppe inventory. I made the glass stone ornaments, made a few jute-wrapped ornaments. I traced out and drew the new patterns on the remaining napkins as well.

Sunday, Abigail and I had a great day together. We played, watches movies and cooked semi-homemade calzones. During her much-needed naps, I stitched napkins and cleaned up our messes. We had a great time shopping with Lindsey and then went to dinner with her and Abigail's Uncle Johnny. After Abigail went to bed, I painted the clay birds and glittered them, stenciled and painted burlap for "Merry" and "Christmas" pillows and made jute-wrapped trees.

Yesterday was back to work on the farm... I picked up 4,000 (yes, that many!) onion plants and helped lay the plastic for the rows. Then I went about putting price tags on the Christmas Trees. We had company for dinner and I, then, spent 141 minutes on the phone with Travelocity to get tickets only to gave them tell me to cancel with them and book with the airline! They tell me to cancel and want to charge me the non-refundable booking fee?!?! Get real! Now, things are handled and we're finally good to go! I will never consider Travelocity for any travel arrangements again! I was spending $90 more with them than going to the airline directly. CRAZY!!!

Well, time to get this show on the road. We already picked up a gallon of Egyptian Multiplying Onions in Woodbury and are heading to the farm (minus a pit stop at McDonald's).

Talk to everyone tonight!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment