Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 4

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sewing machine! I played with it all morning (after I figured out the thread tension was too high) and made some really cute tea towels. At one point, I cut up Abigail's old clothes and used them for the fabric I didn't have. Half the penguin towel is made from a obedience and a pair of her shorts! Desperate times, and all...

Now I'm working on some cute napkins with holiday sayings (the one I'm working on now says "SNOW"). They're taking a little longer than I expected, but that's ok! I can work on them at night while watching tv.

Well, I need to get back to my napkins! Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and I'm going to be at the farm celebrating with the family, so I need to get a bunch done while I can.

Buenos noches.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment