Friday, November 4, 2011

one homegrown girl goes a little crazy on pinterest

Don't laugh, but this is my first time blogging. I don't really know what to do or say, but I want to issue myself a challenge. I need to get motivated. I am planning on making many items to sell in the Christmas Shoppe at my family's Christmas Tree Farm (visit http://www.mintersfarm.com/ to check it out). My goal is to complete several projects next week since my parents are graciously giving me the week off. Here's a few of the things I'd like to do... tell me how much I am over my head!

- candles with Carolina Sapphires (trees we grow) in the base for the scent
- fabric covered trees
- glitter trees
- burlap wreaths
- clay bird ornaments and place markers
- glass bead covered ornaments
- burlap ornaments with initials
- tea towels with various Christmas designs
- monogrammed linen napkins
- and I think that's it...

How crazy am I??? I guess I can blame BHG do-it-yourself magazines and ESPECIALLY pinterest for all my projects. The trunk of my car is overloaded with craft supplies and my daughter is exhausted from the shopping we did today! I still need to make a few more trips to the store.

Keep posted and see how much I can get done in a week's time!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment